Have you signed up yet for my new program? It starts on January 4th!!
A LEANER, HEALTHIER you is just 30-Days away!
- Tired of yo-yo diets that don’t work?
- Feeling drained of your energy?
- Finding it hard to stick to an exercise routine?
- Feeling frustrated and discouraged about reaching your goals?
Would you like to FINALLY:
- Lose those stubborn extra pounds?
- Boost your energy and self-esteem?
- Learn how to implement REAL, LASTING change WITHOUT diets or deprivation?
- Have an incredible community of support to help motivate you and keep you on track?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Let’s face it; making changes with our diet and lifestyle isn’t easy.
Oftentimes, it’s because we aren’t sure WHAT to do for
a LONG-TERM strategy for SUCCESS.
We know that diets don’t work long term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
This Jump Start program is different: NO diets and NO deprivation.
No tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
It’s time to get REAL!
You’ll learn SIMPLE, step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
Boost your Energy
and Get Your Smokin’ Hot Mojo Back!
You’ll ALSO get the most incredible, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support, every step of the way.
Since the Jump Start program is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
During the 30 Day online Jump Start, we’ll focus on one key strategy each week:
- Week 1 – Why choosing the quality of your calories matters for weight loss.
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym
- Week 3 – Eating to fuel your body – what 1 thing you may be doing unknowingly, to sabotage your efforts
- Week 4 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY!
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can participate no matter where you live (please invite your friends – extra support is awesome!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One email each week with that week’s challenge strategy
- Delicious, nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices
- A menu planner and an exercise planner
- BONUS – “Sensational Smoothies and Juices” recipe guide
- Access to the online FB Group for support during the 30 days
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
- 4 simple, but effective strategies to get you on the road to reaching your goals (no quick-fix diet tricks or gimmicks – we know those don’t work!). Like I said, it’s time to get REAL – and SIMPLE.
- 2 – Q&A Calls with me – 2nd week and 4th week
Grab a friend or 2 and come join us! 30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – PRIZES!
This program is valued at over $300, but you can join for only $67
Let me introduce myself – my name is Michelle Macchia and I’m a certified health coach, personal trainer, kickboxing instructor, Zumba instructor, with many different nutrition certs from AAAI/ISMA. If you are a busy woman; business woman, entrepreneur, mom, wife, single mom and are fed up with yo-yo dieting, being stressed, being tired, having several sizes in your closed and YOU are ready to learn to live a happy, healthy, balanced life than I am the coach for you!!
I put this 30 Day Program together to make it easily accessible for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. I know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
I’d love it if you could join us!
Michelle Macchia, Health Coach
See what my clients say about me!!
Michelle is an incredible listener. She always asked what my concerns were. She is a very positive person. Michelle has a deep knowledge base and passion for this field. She is able to motivate because she cares. I would recommend Michelle to anyone who wants to balance and maintain a healthy lifestyle…. Kathi Eberle Toms River, NJ
Michelle is very knowledgeable, easy to talk too, listens, and gives suggestions. Since working with Michelle I have been logging my food daily, watching my food intake, and using my gratitude journal… Joyce P Brick, NJ
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.